A golf outing may be the perfect choice for your next charity fundraiser, corporate event, or family reunion. We’ve seen a lot of golf outings held at Oak Lane with many satisfied hosts and attendees. We would like to assist you with planning your next golf outing. Whether you have 20 people or 120 people we can work with you in putting together a great event.
If you’re interested in hosting an outing at Oak Lane please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Our General Manager will contact you shortly.We are happy to work within your budget and will do our best to accommodate any requests.
5 Reasons to Book Your Golf Outing at Oak Lane Golf Course
- GREAT GOLF. All great golf outings start with great golf and we’ve got you covered there! Our 18 holes are maintained to provide you with consistently excellent playing conditions through the golf season. Since the 1970s golfers in the greater Lansing area have enjoyed playing Oak Lane. With four sets of tees ranging from 3700 yards to just over 6000 yards Oak Lane is the perfect fit for all skill levels.
- GREAT LOCATION. Think we are too far? Nestled just off Grand River Avenue and less than 3 miles off I-96 we are only a 25 minute drive from Lansing or Brighton.
- GREAT FOOD. Food is always a factor for a successful outing. For some attendees, it’s the only thing that matters! We love golf, but we realized many from your group come with other agendas. Like getting a great meal! You’ll enjoy great food and good times in a casually relaxing atmosphere.
- GREAT STAFF. Let our friendly staff take care of your every need at Oak Lane. Our staff is focused and ready to assist you and the participants of your outing in any way we can.
- FREE GOLF. Are you kidding? No! Every participant in your outing will receive a free 18-hole green fee to use within one calendar year.